by Jan Shoop
Memorial Day Weekend is the official start of summer.
Don’t know what to do with the kids?
Below are 5 free, fun and enjoyable activities you can do with your kids this summer.
1. Go on a hike. Collect leaves, twigs and rocks for an art project when you get home.
2. Have a picnic. The park is a perfect place for a picnic and a great way to get some exercise.
3. Become a volunteer. Volunteering teaches children the importance of giving back.
4. Learn to cook. Teaching your children to cook utilizes both reading and math skills.
5. Create a vision map. Don’t know how? Go to The Power of a Vision Map
For more free, fun and enjoyable family activities for summer --
go to: Simple Parent Tips