Quotes and thoughts to make the first day of your week brighter:
1. “Life’s rewards go to those who let their actions rise above their excuses.” Lee J. Colan
2. “Life will be to a large extent what we ourselves make of it.” Samuel Smiles
3. “When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one, and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.” Anonymous
4. “If you don’t love what you do, you have two choices. You can either change what you’re doing or you can change what you love.” Billy Cox
5. “The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence, but in the mastery, of his passions.” Alfred Lord Tennyson
6. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Never lose sight of the fact that this whole thing was started by a mouse.” Walt Disney
7. “There is a time when we must firmly choose the course we will follow, or the relentless drift of event will make the decision for us.” Herbert B. Prochnow
Have a magnificent Monday and a wonderful week!
Be sure to sign up for our FREE Kids Without Stuff E-Newsletter. It’s easy just go to the red box in the top left of the page and enter your name and email address. Thanks!