August is Get Ready for Kindergarten Month. So -- We thought it would be fun to list some of the best and funniest kindergarten quotes:
1. “Most of what I really need to know about how to live, what to do, and how to be, I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom did not lie at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the kindergarten classroom.”
2. “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then laid down on our blankets for a nap.”
3. “Children learn by doing, and play is their work.”
4. “Teaching kindergarten is like herding cats.”
5. “Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
6. “The kindergarten children are confident in spirit, infinite in resources, and eager to learn. Everything is still possible.”
7. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
On a side note . . . Welcome Back, Mr. Dan! The best kindergarten teacher on the planet!
If you enjoyed these inspiring and humorous quotes, you’ll want to read:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Kids Without Stuff Newsletter.
We’d love to hear what you think, please take time to write your comments below.