9 Quotable Quotes about Kindergarten and Children
1. "Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.”
Joyce A. Myers
2. “The first idea a child must acquire in order to be actively disciplined is that in the difference in good and evil.”
3. “I’m like the kid in kindergarten’ I really do send valentines to everyone.”
4. “I started my career in kindergarten playing a tube of tooth paste in a play about hygiene.”
5. “Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.”
6. “Teach a child to choose the right path, and when he is older he will remain on it.”
7. “To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while.”
8. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship,
he learns to find love in the world.
Dorothy L. Nolte
Read more Quotable Quotes: